Saturday, February 23, 2008

He sent His Word and healed me.


I stand in awe, at the healing power of God. That I can cry out to Jesus for healing, and He hears me, and heals me is an amazing wonder to behold. His Word is true! His promises are true!
His healing power is not just a one-time event, but it is, in fact, continuous whenever I need it. Sometimes I don't have to ask and I never have to beg. God is a good God.
Sickness and disease never glorifies God, the healing does. I pray to be in God's perfect will for His will is not for me to be sick but to walk in health all of my days.
"Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper an be in health, even as thy soul prospereth." (3John 1:2).
To me prosperity is good health. No amount of money can buy good health, and no amount of riches can make my soul to prosper, only God can. As my faith and my devotion to God grows so does my soul prosper.

No comments: