Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Another New Year! Stand Fast in the LORD


Every New Year's eve I make it a point to be in church on my knees praying that the new year will be far better than the last.
I believe the way I start out the year determines how my year will go.
Well from the looks of things so far, it has started out the same as last year or maybe even worse.
But God said, in His word, do not look at the circumstances, but look at me. However, I need to understand just what is going on; if it is me that is causing the onslaught of doom and gloom. Maybe I need an attitude check. My faith is hanging by a thread attached to His garment. He reminded me that's all I need to believe that He has not forsaken me and never will.
Therefore, having said all that, all I need is to TRUST HIM! He has a plan worked out for me all I need to do is relax and check the attitude. As the book of Proverbs says; Get Wisdom! Get Understanding!
"These things I have spoken to you, that in Me you might have peace, in the world you shall have tribulation:but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world." John 16:333 New KJV

No comments: